Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bar Chatter

Bar Chatter #10
Sometimes it just ain't enough to make a post, but it's still needs to go out....it's just bar chatter.


Midterm. I haven't heard that word in twenty years. And I'm a little scared of what this may portend. I've been reading all during "Spring Break", going over the rules like a actual student...not looking at the material for the other classes...and just when I think I got it, our professor, who graciously emails out any question she receives so we all can benefit, sends out a answer to a question that makes me think I've wasted a whole week.

I've got my notes, a few study focus concepts from classmates, I'm taking the tests in the other supplemental book I bought, I'm reading back through her model answers. This week I'm writing up answers to hypos and going back over the rules...again.

Am I ready for this?

No comments: