Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bar Chatter

Bar Chatter #14
Sometimes it just ain't enough to make a post, but it's still needs to go out....it's just bar chatter.

I've been half writing posts for the past few weeks. A few words here. A snippet there. A political theory that halfway through I realize I need more documentation on. A philosophical point halfway through I realize I've lost interest in. A quick update that I get interrupted making, and by the time I get back to it I don't think it carries any weight.

I'm tired.
Tired of my house.
Tired of large parts of my life.
Tired of not being able to see and talk to the person I want to the most. This would be Sporty.

[Note: I haven't heard from her since Saturday, and suddenly four days is a long time. Which is odd because I don't hear from Spanky or Schmoopy sometimes for months and its not an issue. Hmmmm.]

I've got too many distractions, not enough resources, and my motivations are fluid.

Things were simpler when I could pretend all I wanted was the money.

No comments: