Monday, February 1, 2010

Bar Chatter

Bar Chatter #9
When it's not enough to make a post, but still needs to go out to the world, ... its just Bar Chatter.


Somebody else said it on Facebook, so it's not just me, but I think Taylor Swift owes Kanye West at the bare minimum a thank you gift basket.

The card should read: "Thank you for getting drunk, walking on stage and making me a household name. I probably wouldn't have won the Grammy without you. Love Taylor. PS, Try Remy Martin next year."

I haven't heard Taylor Swift's album. I don't intend to ever hear it. And thus mine is a biased opinion, but the idea that she didn't benefit from being embarrassed on national...um...a cable TV broadcast focused on a tiny fickle demographic, is completely laughable. I mean, I had no idea who she was until this happened. And according to Google Trends, nobody else had either..unless you were a Jonas Bros fan.

Can you book Kanye to come out and say something stupid? Tell him I'm buying!

No comments: