Monday, September 14, 2009

Bar Chatter

Bar Chatter #4
When it's not enough to make a post, but deserves to go out to the world... it's just Bar Chatter.


That thing that Kanye did at the VMAs (which I did not watch) was not cool.

It's called Youtube people.

Had he said what he said in a little interview piece thirty seconds later, it would have been one thing. A little snide perhaps, but perfectly acceptable given the catty nature of the music industry. But to walk up on stage and break into her time... if I was that little girl's brother they'd be bailing me out of jail this morning.

Why did he act like that little girl didn't work just as hard at her craft as his favorite did? One of the idiots in my office - one of the black idiots - called it a powerful statement. I personally think it was a powerful statement of ignorance.

Damn Kanye? Ain't it enough that you "theoretically" getting you some Amber Rose?

[gratuitous comment to justify Amber Rose photo post]

Photo from Complex.com
Damn she got a look I like...

No comments: