Friday, June 20, 2014

Bar Chatter

Bar chatter #30
Sometimes it ain't enough to equal a whole post, but still needs to be said.... it's bar chatter. 


This right here, this right here is a problem.


Okay, maybe it's me. As a young man burgeoning with emotion as a child, I was told that women value more of what's inside that what's out. Apparently I was told a lie. All that work I put into making myself urbane, cultured and witty, fun to be around and just generally good time doesn't stand a chance against a good jawline and pair of green eyes.

I weep for humanity.

I often hear women complain that men only seem to be after them for the looks, that we're so shallow, etc and so on. That on the left is his recent mug shot picture. That on the right is a mock ad made by someone smitten by him. He is currently in jail. Further, the tattoos on his face and neck do not bode well for his history of life decisions. Sure, he could be a Rhodes scholar or work with homeless puppies, but as it turns out most of his admirers do not care. He's been dubbed Dreamy McMugshot. 

Ladies, welcome to the shallow end.

No comments: