Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bar Chatter

Bar Chatter #26
Sometimes it just ain't enough to make a post, but it's still needs to go out....it's just bar chatter.


I could comment on the RNC convention, Clint and Chair (a new series on FOX) or the start of the DNC and what they'll need to pull out of their hat. Or on the passing of Micheal Clarke Duncan, who got into acting late in the game and makes me think I could still do it. Or the start of the football season.  Or that out the blue Chatty Mogul called me (why does this person have my phone number?) about some new conspiracy theory.

But no.... 

Monday morning, Labor Day, I made biscuits. From scratch, just milk, flour and shortening. They came out nice too. Biscuits and syrup, with bacon on the side.

They were so good I had to write about them.

No comments: