Thursday, March 15, 2012

Been Busy

Ramblings Post #185
And then there are those moments, when things start to get a busy. So all you can do is bite down on your mouthpiece and prepare to either get run over or give back as good as you get.


“I write about adversity, I praise adversity, not to be pessimistic, but rather to strengthen myself. The more familiar that you are with it, the less likely you are to have a breakdown when it occurs. You become more reflective of its purpose, you understand God's reason for it, and are then able to make the best of everything that you are handed. The darkness is only frightening after constant sunshine.”
~ Criss Jami

I just realized, or read somewhere, that work expands to fill to time allotted to it. Which is bad. Been busy.

MPRE test on Saturday. You need to pass this to be even allowed to take the Georgia Bar...so there's that.

For some reason, although my mind seems to believe we should be coasting, I have a one major project [started research and spoke to prof], three little projects [ one surprise from last week, one started, one not started], and two finals still to go [ one outline pretty good, the other needs work]. Silly me.

The new career start is ramping up, so I'm having to tweak resumes and cover letters as I find suitable positions.

So if I'm not here railing against reality, forgive me. Barkeep. Energy drink.

No comments: