Saturday, November 10, 2007

Poetry

I touched her
touched her on caramel chocolate skin
running my fingertips
fingertips
finger
tip
across her lips
teasing and taunting
best appreciated by candlelight
on a warm night
under covers
with no others
drops of oil
moisturize the already wet
spot
I touched her
touched her soul
but between it and me
I explored the deep brown sea
of her
her thighs
lows and highs
body on the edge of delicious
I want to sup for hours
at the well of her femininity
a feast of flesh and fantasy
sensation overload
satisfaction mode
tweaking hidden zones
felt in the bones
I feel her body tremble
a heady mix
of fear and anticipation
my fingers and other parts
seeking heat
and striving again
and again
again
ugh
to elicit her vocalization
hoping for
a wordless
appreciation
of the testament
to my attraction
passion flowing in the physical
consuming seconds
minutes
hours
days
stimulation that resonates
through the memory
dreams and breathing
until
just until

that is
me.

No comments: